Articles, tools & resources just for entrepreneurs.
At People Biz we have a special place in our hearts for you, the business owner. We admire you greatly, love your entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering attitude, perseverance and strength. In an effort to support you, both personally and professionally, we’ve gathered our top entrepreneurial focused articles, tools and ideas all in one location, including business fundamentals.
While we have created this page to curate our favorites, there is no limit to the tools and resources we have available. Please feel free to contact us to point you to the right tool or resource at little or no cost.
Business Savvy 101
Time Management Success
Become a Marketing Master
Being of Service
Navigating the Revenue River
A Talented Team
We love supporting our clients and readers by providing you with top notch tools. Below are some of our favorites for business owners.
- Marketing Plans – This easy to use format to think through your business development plan. See our podcast for a recording of the 4 session class.
- Simple Business Plan– Use this format to create a simple easy to use business plan.
- Business Evaluation Calculator– Neat calculator to determine the worth of your business.
- Exit Strategies: How to evaluate your company – What is your exit strategy?
- Top seven reasons smart business owners have an organizational chart
- Roles Cheat Sheet– Use as a cheat sheet for the instructions given in Top 7 Reasons to Have an Organizational Chart.
- Job Profile – Who is missing in your business? This tool helps you clarify what you need and want. This should be done before writing a job description and before each hire.
- SWOT Analysis Worksheet – Completing this analysis will often be illuminating, both in terms of pointing out what needs to be done, and in putting problems into perspective.
- Tips for Setting Goals-Video excerpt from the Inspired Goals Seminar.
- Alignment as a Decision Making Tool – When you have a group of smart, opinionated, engaged and passionate people, you will never agree! Healthy conflict, differences of opinions, and diverse ideas, are what propel organizations forward, as long as everyone can align on a decision.