This management training course is designed to transform your ability to engage others by moving you from a command-and-control model of communication to one of collaboration and accountability.
In addition to managing your employees, the communication skills learned are useful in sales, parenting, and with peers and vendors.
This is a fun, highly participative and practical leadership coaching clinic designed to provide you and your managers with the tools and skills needed to become outstanding coaches.
- HCRI Approved 12 Hours!
- The course includes a coaching session with People Biz Trainer and a Thomas International DISC Assessment.
Like any of our trainings, the Coaching Clinic can be offered privately to your team or organization alone or as part of a larger customized management training package.
Complete the Training Needs Analysis to see what training would be beneficial for you.
What You Will Learn:
- An entirely new perspective on communication and what works
- Powerful and effective techniques that help you seize daily coaching situations
- Developing a coaching culture
- What coaching is about, why it is effective, and how to implement it in the workplace
- How to make the traditional switch from “Command and Control” style management to collaborative and supportive engagement of employees
- The use of behavior assessments and how they apply when coaching
- Identify goals and create action plans with employees
- How to promote learning and discovery in your business
- Accountability: what it takes and how to infuse it in your company
- Personal Foundation: modeling leadership and “real power” in the workplace
Complete the Training Needs Analysis to learn what training would be beneficial for you.
Call 512-989-2230 to schedule this seminar for your team or organization. Or complete the Training Needs Analysis to see how we can create a customized training package to fit your needs.
Get the Total Transformation