Want to make a difference? We are looking for a Part-Time Administrative/Personal Assistant. Our national company is a leadership development organization, with clients that are deeply engaged in personal and professional development. Employees have the ability to not only participate in our mission to engage clients in their capacity to grow and develop “new thinking”. All team members also get to work on their own growth and development in a healthy, casual learning environment. Employees who leave the company due to relocation, new opportunities and to start a family always comment that “I am forever changed for the better for having worked here, thank you!”
This position works seamlessly with the Managing Director and virtual support team to provide administrative support for the owner and staff. This role relieves staff of miscellaneous duties that prevent them from focusing on important duties that build and handle the business. The assistant’s primary responsibility is to help lighten the burden of small tasks, light office duties and errands. The job duties can vary significantly depending upon the needs of the staff.
Measures of Success:
- Quickly determines daily and weekly needs and takes action with minimal instruction or guidance
- Uses independent judgement to prioritize tasks to ensure assignments/errands are completed daily
- Uses initiative and finds relevant tasks and provides additional support to staff when daily or weekly list is “light”
- All event details to include travel arrangements, resources and cost are impeccably managed
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to listen
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Ability to manage time
- Ability to be accountable to all staff
- Must be curious and love to learn.
- Ability to work in an interrupt-driven environment, in total support of coaches, clients and Managing Director.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and reliable
- Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure
- At least one year office experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Must have a cell phone and email access
- $10 – $12 Hourly, commensurate with experience (non-exempt part-time position)
- Mileage reimbursement @ $.57 per mile (IRS 2015)
- Cell phone reimbursement up to $40 a month
- Occasional job-related travel
- Part Time position: 8 am — 12 pm, Monday through Thursday
- 10 am — 2 pm on Friday
- Time of day and hours may vary based on work available
Please send cover letter in email body explaining related experience, and attach a resume to email@example.com.