“Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch”
Even with all the money, the best product or service, or amazing and talented people, culture can make or break a business.
Our half to full day customized Culture training is an interactive training designed so that participants walk away with the ability to be responsible for their contribution to the culture of the company. Employees will examine their company culture, to include existing mission, vision and values. Sacred Cows (practices that do not add value) are identified and strategies for eliminating are discussed. The training is tailored to the specific needs and culture of the organization.
What you will learn:
- What is culture?
- Identifying your current culture.
- Vision of organization. Who are we becoming?
- Vision statement is created
- Mission statement is created. What do we do? What is our purpose?
- Identify the culture gap. What is the gap between our culture now and what we want to create?
- Practiced Values – What do we say is important and how do we practice?
- Building our dream team. Organizational strategy, its purpose and what to expect.
- Creating team goals.
- Every participant leaves with the inclination and the ability to support creating a culture that everyone aligns on.
- A culture document gets created for the year for reference.
- Sets the stage for change initiatives and strategic planning